I like how plain and cute this is. :)
Mom: I don't think you were meant for this world, you were just born this way.
Me: Angry, resentful and overall unimpressed?
Mom: (●︵ ●,)
dont be mean
be median or mode
damn math fandom bloggers
shut up we have a good range of jokes
this is our domain
guys we’re forgetting the point of this post and going off on a tangent
Are you all done cos I’ve had enough of this by now
Damn math fandom bloggers
You’re right math blogging is a sin
- Get pillows and sheets from my aunt
- Go to vet to get papers for Victoria + kitty sedatives
- Go to pet store to get kitty harness + leash
- Go to Asian grocers to get food for when I move that don’t need refrigeration because idk if there are any good Asian grocer where I’m going (research)
- Eat better, like srsly
- Sort through books and just things I own in general to figure out what I don’t want anymore
- Sort through what I don’t need immediately that can be shipped to me
- Pick up the next volume of Death Note Black Edition (probably)
- Pack, pack, pack, pack and then pack some more
I can’t wait till I move out. I will be making most (if not all) of the food I eat, meaning I will hopefully get all this under control. I’m sorry, but it’s shitty when everyone is eating delicious cheeseburgers and you’re just not supposed to eat them. I may start reblogging a lot of food… it is so possibru.
Thought it would be nice to take a close-up as well, heh (*´・ｖ・)
When I’m extremely thirsty but drinking water makes acid come up my throat, what am I supposed to do?
Tumblr randomly makes me unfollow blogs. Why? Why?